STS operates as one of twelve organizations under the Tooling Systems Group (TSG) family of companies. As a partner of TSG, STS offers true turnkey solutions to our customers. This collaboration allows for the construction of stamping dies, molds, machine design, automation technologies, and project support, all under one umbrella. TSG supports the ability to launch multiple sets of the same tool across the globe simultaneously, which reduces costs and lead times while optimizing resource utilization. With facilities located in both the Asian and European markets, STS brings global capabilities to its customers through its TSG partnership.
As a member of the TSG family of companies, customers benefit through:
- Increased buying power through centralized purchasing
- Increased efficiency and capacity
- Shared knowledge of best practices and processes
- Vertical integration for a seamless project from start to finish
Moreover, customers have access to a variety of capabilities under the TSG umbrella, including:
- Sheet Metal Stamping Dies
- Hot Stamping Dies and Processes
- Hot Rolled Steel Plate Fabrications
- Mold Tooling for Hydroform, Plastic Injection, Die Cast, Compression and Thermoform Applications
- Laser Welding, MIG Welding, Resistance Spot Welding and Automated Welding Cells
- Low-volume Part Production
In addition, STS is also partially owned by Nachi Robotics Systems, Inc., a $2 billion global manufacturer of robotic equipment. The partnership with Nachi affords STS the sort of financial backing typically reserved for large suppliers, but within a smaller, more nimble organization.