Our laser and welding systems represent a major component of our specialty machinery and assembly solutions. STS’s welding capabilities include:
- Automated Weld Cells
- Resistance Spot Welding
- Laser Welding
- MIG Welding
- Plasma Welding
- Resistance Welding
- Stud Welding
- TIG Welding
- Training and Technical Support
In addition, we also offer a laser welding lab with the following equipment:
- 5-Axis Laser Cutting
- 5-Axis Laser Welding
- 3D Laser Welding
- Custom Fixture Design & Build Capability
- Cut and Etch Capability
Cutting and welding head capabilities:
- Precitec Cutting – Up to 1/4" thick material and can handle 4' x 8' sheets.
- Profile and blank cutting of sheet metal.
- IPG Welding power supply – 6000 Watt. Robotic Lasertech welding head for beam delivery.
- Laser welding various materials with 5-Axis capability.
In addition, STS also designs and fabricates standard welding cells, built to ship and designed to handle both low-volume and high-volume production. Unlike custom welding cells, these models allow for rapid changeovers to new programs.